Tis the season for cocktails that make you all warm and fuzzy inside. Holiday cocktails include riffs on classic cocktails, boozy hot beverages, and sweat treats!
Be a hit at your holiday party or at your family get together. Give these holiday cocktail recipes a try.
Our Favorite Holiday Cocktails
Mezcal Hot Chocolate
- .25 ounce Mezcal
- 5 ounces European Hot Chocolate
- Pour in the mezcal into your favorite mug.
- Top with your hot chocolate.
- Slight stir to incorporate the ingredients.
Apple Pie Flip
- 1.5 ounces Apple Brandy
- .5 ounce 100 Proof Rye Whiskey
- 1 ounce Chai Tea
- 1 Full Egg
- Add ice to a
coupeor Nick and Noraglass. This will help keep your
cocktail colder, longer.
- Combine all your ingredients into a cocktail shaker tin.
- Dry shake for 8 – 10 seconds.
- Add ice to your tin.
- Shake for 12 – 15 seconds.
- Dump out ice from your cocktail glass.
- Double strain your drink into your glass.
- Grate fresh nutmeg on the top of your cocktail.
Pomegranate Gin Mule
- 2 ounces Tanqueray Gin
- .75 ounce Pomegranate Juice
- .5 ounce Honey Syrup (2:1)
- 4 oz Ginger Beer
- Combine gin, pomegranate juice, and honey syrup into a shaker tin.
- Add ice.
- Shake for 5 – 8 seconds. Only looking to incorporate and not diluting a
- Strain over ice in your mule mug.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Loves metal/hardcore metal. Enjoys the finer things in life….
Leave a Reply